A comic I drew on fighting procrastination.
I’ve been working on my Procrastination Problem. I’ve got a ridiculously busy Fall term coming up. So I’m drawing inspiration from this guy and his awesome comics.
I really need to print this out and put it on my wall or something, cause this is a major issue for me. Perhaps I’ll get a calendar too.
Applying for jobs is starting to feel a lot like
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter made you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.